Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pictures of Location and filming

These are some pictures of what the location looked like and some photos to show how the video was filmed. 


A week before filming my video I made checks that the mise-en-scene was correct, allowing me enough time to fix any issues. I found that this white cotton dust sheet was not correct as the white meant that the water could not be seen and it was absorbing all water.
To solve the problems I used this blue plastic sheeting, as the water came up clearer and it didn't absorb any water. Also with it being blue this is not a problem as when I change it the footage to greyscale it comes out grey.
Now on the day of the shoot, before filming I am giving my model, Georgia directions of what I want her to do. 
 
These are key images of when I was filming my video. They show the variety of shots that I wanted to capture and how the equioment was set up and what the location looked like.




No comments:

Post a Comment